Thursday, August 19, 2010

Um, OWW.
All I can say think feel is oww right now.

You've seen them for days on end- just spare me a night, please. Yes, I realize I'm right down the street. Yes, I know that I missed a couple of really important things of yours [even though you know I would have given anything to be there]. But they can drive across the state to see you, and I can't even go on the highway yet.

Stop "penciling me in"- I don't appreciate it. It leaves me feeling like a bag of dog poop, compared to how much I let you mean to me. Make a real effort to see me, because I'm getting tired of feeling like this. Truth is, I don't really want to see you if you keep making me feel like this.

You're gone TOMORROW. Like gone, left, kaput, until whenever you decide to pack up your things and head back. They can see you before you leave, at whatever time in the middle of the afternoon/morning. I can see you at three in the afternoon at the earliest, and by then you'll be gone.

--------------------------------

Man, I need to stop crying. I just need a good night's sleep, and it'll be better somehow tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. It truly means a lot to me.

I'm sorry I've been so down lately. I know it isn't relating, but it stinks how everyone is convinced that being happy isn't "cool" anymore. I was happy until this incidence above occured. I am hopeful for this year to be a good great one, though [despite how hard it may be].

Hopefullysoontobesmiling,
Macky :]

No comments: