Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Live for Intimidation


I've never met a boy like that. He was walking by, like most boys. Tall, like most boys. Wearing normal boy clothes, like, well, most boys, I guess [that was awkward- sorry]. Making me feel completely and utterly invisible, like most boys.

This one was different, though. He walked by, noticed me looking at him, then stopped to look me full in the face, with a kind of weird look on his face. A total of three seconds passed, and he walked, still looking at me, away towards the car section of the store.

I didn't mind it, though. I was so shocked, I couldn't breathe. I didn't know him, but it didn't matter.

I've never felt so intimidated in my entire life.

Yet, I've never loved it more.

Thanks for noticing,
Macky

[Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Well, it feels like awhile, at least. I've been busy with life.]

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I know that feeling. Where something happens between two complete strangers, but it feels like it actually means something.
Like I was going down an escalator once, and there was this guy going up, and he turned around and smiled at me, and it was like... wow.