Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tired. Dirty. Inspired. [Nothing rhymes with 'dirty' that makes sense].


Got very restless sleep last night.

Haven't taken a shower, and my hair is suffering for it.

I never knew that picking one single book for summer reading would change my life as much as it did. Martin Luther King Jr. [his writings.] is my favorite hero of all time. Just reading his speeches is fascinating.

Some songs never get old; never grow less emotional, or amazing. Tickets & Passports [only the most amazing-feeling song in the universe] is one of the very same, even after being on repeat for 3 hours.

If I could describe my dream job, it'd involve civil rights, PostSecrets, and helping people feel better about themselves.

Ineedawickedsignature,
Macky :]

1 comment:

Jade said...

i loved this post