Monday, August 9, 2010

A Peek into my iPod


ERGG, I have a rash the size of a flower on my arm, and it's extremely itchy.

What this post is about is pretty self-explanatory. I made it at about 11:30ish last night, but got scared into going to bed by the creaks of the stairs upstairs [which I presumed was my parents, but really I don't know].

Help I'm Alive- Metric
This song makes me feel like I'm setting myself up for an action scene, or running.
"Come take my pulse the pace is on a runaway train..."
Count on Me- Bruno Mars
Everytime I hear this song, I grin like an idiot. :] He's an angel. A "new" bit more soulful Jason Mraz, basically.
"If you're tossing and you're turning and you just can't fall asleep, I'll sing a song- beside you..."
 Just The Way You Are- Bruno Mars
One of my friends showed me this song. I don't know if she could tell I have a low self-esteem or not, but this is one of the nicest thing somebody's done for me in a really long time. Thank you, L. :]
"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, 'cause you're amazing just the way you are; and when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile- 'cause girl you're amazing just the way you are..."
We Love Like Vampires- Sparks the Rescue
Obsessed with the music video.
"Time has no hold on me... but she's got- she's got control over me..."
Star Crossed Lovers [Acoustic]- Take Cover
It goes without saying. I'm a sucker for acoustic love songs.
"I miss the sound of your voice, not just the way, I play it back in my head..."
Roslyn- Bon Iver and St. Vincent
I could fall asleep to this song. Everything's so soft, just like a lullaby.
[Every murmur, and every soft stroke of the guitar... Still awake?]
If I Had You- Adam Lambert
That beat is addicting.
"If I had you- life would be a party- it'd be ecstasy..."
Home- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Why DON'T I like this song?
[The whistling, and "Home is whenever I'm with you..."]
Ponce de Leon- Splitsville
It's a happy song.
"Everyone I know- is counting up the losses, while I'm still climbing mountains- tossing coins into fountains..."

Haveagoodday,
Macky :]

2 comments:

Jenn said...

that home song, is by far one of my favorites as of lately. its just prefection:)

Mack said...

I have to agree with you there. :D