Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What Sleep [and Currently Lack Thereof] Can Do For You

"Today, my sister told my mom about a good book she was reading. She was saying that it was about a girl who got around and lies to her parents all the time. She then decided to show the book to my mother. It was my diary. FML" 5-16-10 I'm sorry, but that serves her right for doing that.

I got up to take some Advil, and what do you know?- some thing on the sink was leaking water all over the counters. It was actually kind of entertaining- I'm not sure why.

I just finished watching America's Funniest Home Videos, and, for some reason, a majority of it wasn't funny at all. It just feels like all of my joy was sucked out of my body today, and I'm futily searching for it to come back.

But, there's this saying my Mom always tells me, and it's always worked up to this point. "Everything will be better by tomorrow morning." And, truthfully, every morning after being stressed out humongously I'll wake up and actually feel a better, even if it's just in the beginning of the morning. It's kind of nice- the mood that sleep can put you in.

The saddest part is that the happiest part of my day sometimes is when I'm unconscious, and my mind's drifting off into my subconscious thoughts. Just asleep- dreaming happily.

Right now, all I can think about is the field of daffodils from Wordsworth's "I Wandered Lonely As a Cloud." That's kind of how I feel right now- like I feel alone and depressed, but when I close my eyes I think of one recurring thing, and it never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Anyways, that's my "late-night" musings for tonight.

Make a wish! Where I live, it's 11:11.

[All I wished for is <3.]

11:12. Darn. Sorry.

No comments: