Thursday, June 3, 2010

5 Confessions


  1. I wish I could take a bunch of balloons, and just fly away for awhile. I'd be soaring above the sky, taking pictures from up above. You can catch everything from up above, you know? :)


  2. I've had the hugest head-over-heels crush ever on 2 kids- both of which I've basically never held a conversation with. In the high school scene it seems as though boys see with their eyes, not their heart.


  3. I absolutely adore pocket neighborhoods. And the rainy climates of the north sides of both coasts. Really, just cottages in general, but these are beautiful.


  4. I don't like birthdays. I feel kind of bad for not telling people "Happy Birthday," but mostly because it's just another day usually for me. I have a history of bad birthdays, and always disliking them. So, I don't feel sad when nobody tells me happy birthday. It's just my way of life.


  5. My life revolves around what I see. Anything I see is reality, even in my dreams. It's accepted with open arms naively.

No comments: