Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ohhhhhh- Who Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea??

Good Morning, Readers. :)

I have a lot I need to do [yet I have quite awhile to do it], but I think today will be one of those days with a lot of "should haves, but did nots"s.

Instead of doing any of the productive things that are sitting around me, I'm sitting here on the computer, looking at things I can't selectively afford [I'm saving every penny I have for France], watching SpongeBob SquarePants.

Kind of like what Plankton's doing. Always failing at doing things, and being kind of lazy about it. In this episode, he's gotten SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward to remodel the Chum Bucket. And to think, as a kid, I always felt bad for him.

Now, I realize he's just lazy, and really small-minded.

He was unsuccessful, again, in stealing the Krabby Patty Secret Formula. Another episode will be coming on, and I guess it's taught me hopefully what it's teaching the youth watching it- if you want something to be done right, you gotta do it yourself. Oh, and good always triumphs over evil. That's all, I guess, for awhile from me.

No comments: