Thursday, May 27, 2010

You Don't Need a Title to Catch an Eye

A quarter of our school was gone today. Those lucky [graduated] dogs.

[ Yeah, I just found out how to do colors. :) ]

I thought of my best friend, as I walked down the hall alone today.

I saw my ex with his new[ish] girlfriend today, and, once again, looked the other way awkwardly. It's sad, knowing that before we "went out" we were such good friends, but now that I'm finally over it all and want to be friends again, I don't want to interrupt the [possibly] best moments of his life. I feel conflicted, but not enough to do anything about it.

I got a new haircut today. The lady who cuts my hair [I don't like the word hairdresser- it doesn't sound right to me- do you?] told me I looked beautiful. And actually, for a split second, I believed her. It was nice to feel that way. :]

Uhh, I have more to say, but I guess I'll put it into another post.

Peace, lovelies. :)

No comments: