Wednesday, May 26, 2010


"Generalement, les gens qui savent peu parlent beaucoup et les gens qui savent beaucoup parlent peu."

I'm not sure what I want to be when I grow up. A writer, maybe? A journalist? A French teacher? A photographer? I'm not so sure, but deciding what I want to do won't matter extremely much until I start college at least, I expect. I've never known for sure, mostly because there's so much I wish I could do with my life.

BUT, there is one occupation I decided I ultimately want to have. A philanthropist. :)

I found this website called GivesMeHope, and it's just fantastic. That's what I want to spend the rest of my life doing: great things that gives people hope, even if I am just an "ordinary" person.

"When you breathe, you inspire. When you do not breathe, you expire."

No comments: