Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thanks.

Today, I felt like a needle in a balloon stack. A bunch of airheaded egotistical balloons, to be exact, that if I happened to do anything out of place, I would just have a bunch of balloons pissed at me.

Sorry- I'm pretty sure my most creative "juices" flow with 7 & 1/2 hours of sleep.
That's actually the most sleep I've had in a while.

We're watching "Bend It Like Beckham" in class, and I just realized something about it.

1. My Mom bought me this movie for me when I was in like 5th grade. Apparently, because it "got good reviews." It's awkward to watch it now, because of all the homosexuality. When I was little, I didn't remember much about it besides there was two girls kissing.

I don't have anything against homosexuality/bisexuality, but it just feels awkward. That's all.

2. It's now even more awkward because apparently people at my school think I'm bisexual. Which I am not- I am straight. I like guys- ALOT. [Just because I don't have a high enough self-esteem to get a boyfriend doesn't mean I'm bi.]

Who I heard it from? A girl, whispering about it with another girl when it was just those two and me 10 feet away in our school's locker room. I don't say this a lot, but BITCH, please.

I just want school to end, so I can get out of this place for a little while. People cause too much drama at the end of the year.

No comments: