Friday, May 28, 2010

Cleaning Up

I was actually really upset when I saw my Dad working outside. Not only because he wasn't wearing a shirt, and it was kind of gross, but also because he was cleaning the area next to the pond. A beautiful pergola with climbing clematises and bountiful wild plants, had a rustic charm that was only added to by the twigs and leaves that had fallen down from the trees above. The dirty pots, the cobwebbed chairs, and the broken furniture added to it also, but now my dad has removed these all. The serenity provided by the abandon-ness is now gone, and it looks like any other normal backyard area.

[I don't have a picture of it now, because my camera's a bit broken. :/]

If you have any more free time to kill, listen to this, though:

Loose Threads- Jonas Sees in Color

No comments: