Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gosh Darn It- It's Only Thursday!

I made that face half of the day today. Nah, in reality, Woody's.
HappysadHappysad.

That's basically been my week- an odd sense from overall good, to overall bad, to overall good. Over and over and over again. Right now, I'm just stuck in the middle.

I used to think that things had to have a proper order- that there was a proper way of life. Things had to go a certain way, or they wouldn't go at all. If I've learned anything lately, that's certainly not the case in life, especially in the very little I've lived of it. Out of the thousands of years that people have been around, some things just go certain ways, and we'll never know why. Especially in my sixteen years out of life, I seriously haven't lived enough.

I don't know, I just find that whole idea interesting. Humanity and all is kind of awesome.

Ugh, it's like every time I think of something to put on here, it disappears deep somewhere in the catacombs of my brain. That's why any posts of recent time will be/are so weirdly put-together- I apologize for all that may confuse you.

I do have a sad announcement to make, though. I won't be posting for about a week, give or take [mostly because the only computer in my reach will be about a mile away]. I will be in what I like to call my home-town, just because I could describe to you every street of it, every shop and every cranny. I'll also be going to New Harmony, Indiana [hopefully].

We went there last time, and it was just the most beautiful place I'd seen. It was raining softly, and the entire surroundings were serene. That, and Set Free by Katie Gray just set everything to perfection for me. PERFECTION.

This time, I'm hoping to explore it.

Oh, and I have some weird thing stuck in the back of my throat. Cool, huh?

Coolerisitbackwardswrite,
Macky :]

No comments: