Sunday, September 5, 2010

Feeling Small [A Morning Post]

  
In the face of the universe, you are small. The open vastness of endless space is hard to picture, in comparison to my five feet, one-point-five inches height.
Don't estrange it: embrace it.
You are only as small as you make yourself to be.
You are only as small as the world will make you seem.

 I have a slight, tired smile that's trying to expand across my face, but there's no room or energy to force it in these early hours of the day.  A plaid top + boxer shorts [with penguins on them] + striped kneehigh socks= my typical morning outfit. Think of it what you will, it's comfortable.

I'm not usually a morning person, but anytime around 9.. 10.. 11.. o'clock my brain turns on, and I feel awesome. I used to consider myself a night person, but with need for more sleep, and being nocturnal not being an option, I'm beginning to love the sunrise/mid-morning hours the most.

I'm currently procrastinating on my PILES of homework, and looking up a new hair style. I miss my medium-ish hair. So many things to do, so little time.

This post has seriously taken me three days and, of today- three hours, to post. How, I'm not sure. But it has.
ILoveYourExistence,
Macky:]

No comments: