|I'm never taking that aluminum Christmas tree down. Ever. It was my grammy's, until she gave it to my family- the box says it was made in 1969 or something. But this has been my view for the last couple of weeks, due to snow days.|
|The view from the window on the back of the house. I'm pretty sure I've only seen the grass for a total of a week since Thanksgiving.|
|My less-than-succeeding attempt at making a heart with the mirror. I love doing that sign, though. Spread the love. :)|
|Haha- I tried to do a trendy picture of my closet, but instead you just get a picture of some of my clothes. :P|
|Hey look- that's half of me! I really like this picture though- most of my pictures involve this camera nowadays, just because I think it's so cool.|
1. When I was a kid, I lived in a little culd-de-sac, and across the street there lived an old couple. Their house was small, and it had natural hues of forest green and wood. Sometimes, on summer nights, my parents and I would walk over to their house. Our parents would talk, but I always came over to look at the flowers. They had a type of flowers (lilies, maybe?) that would glow in the dark. I dearly really want those glow-in-the-dark flowers, when I'm older and have my own house.
2. I love playing music and dancing while putting up the clean dishes. Those activities go hand-in-hand, really.
3. I've only been online on Facebook maybe three times since the summertime. I dunno- Facebook has become less entertaining for me, and more stressing fake social interaction.
4. My Valentine's Day will probably be spent alone, but that's how it works sometimes. I'm sixteen- I shouldn't really be worrying about things like that. I have other things to worry about besides boys- like my schoolwork (hahaIMMAGEEK) and my happiness.
5. I just got like two inches of my hair cut off. It looks fantastic... for now. I'm really excited for it- except I'm kind of scurred of whether or not I'm going to be able to get it looking back like this on Monday (but at the same time I don't want to bore you with yet another picture of my haircut on this post haha).
With liberty and justice for all- wait...