Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Greetings.

Sorry I haven't been here in the blogosphere for awhile. Went on vacation with the family. It was good. I needed a vacation from vacation. :]
I spent most of my 4th of July 5,046 feet above sea level. On mountains.

It was kind of interesting. I ate breakfast, but for some reason I was like starving hours later. I mean, I've tried not eating before, but this time I was severely hungry. I mean, I have a good weight and all, but I eat like a pig. So, it wasn't the best time of my life. Then I found 5 dollars.

Sorry, not really. I decided I'm just going to add more exciting ends to my stories, to make them not seem pointless. :)

I hope you had a happy 4th of July [or happy Sunday- whatever floats your boat.]

Packing again. This time for Illinois. Damn, how I love that state. I've only been home one day and I'm already sick of it here. All that good ol' KY drama gets me everytime- I can't escape it. It'll only get worse for awhile, but then hopefully it'll get better.

I really need to write about some things I'm thinking about [involving my pre-blogging past and future], but they call for very long, lengthy posts. So, I'll save the rest for later.

I'll be back Sunday or Monday,
Macky

No comments: