Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Can I tell you a secret? Once upon a time (less than a year ago, seriously), I was just like you. I was broken, I was hurting, I was burdened, and I was lost. And exactly when I felt like I had lost and was losing everything that was happy, that was satisfying, that the world wanted me to have- that is when I found Jesus. It was cool, because it was like a meeting I felt too late to, but He was just so happy that I had finally showed up.

Since then, God has changed/worked/transformed a lot in my life. My heart is new- I am learning and beginning to understand how to love everyone rightly. My doubts are slowly falling away, and this once terribly insecure girl is finally gaining courage and strength in her core. I see myself now as full, and I just want to share this feeling with everyone. It is a fire that is just so wonderful I just want to be swept away with God and doing what is good and loving and just and right.

Anyways, if you want to know this feeling too, I am always here.

-MacK

No comments: