Tuesday, May 24, 2011

finally.

I have temporarily lost all motivation. I only have a couple of things of homework to do tonight, anyway. It just doesn't feel important any longer. 6 more days, and it'll all be over.

P.S. You don't miss me, darling. You miss the attention I used to give you every time you walked my way. Now you're feeling lost, and I'm feeling all right again. I'm not sure if it's the summertime feeling, or being surrounded by good and beautiful things and friends, but I can finally focus on being happy. It's nice to know, for what feels like the first time in a long time, that it is possible to get over these false teenage infactuations and just be real.

That's all I have to say, for now. Have a nice, hopefully-sunny day.

mack. :D

2 comments:

That Blond Guy said...

Are you going to graduate? Or planning to kill yourself? Don't point fingers at me for jumping to conclusions, because the way you're talking, it sounds sort of the same.

Have I mentioned that I love the new blog name?

Mack said...

Neither- just the end of junior year. Graduating/entering the real world & planning to commit suicide- two very similar things, right?

And no, so thank you very much! :D