Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I have been heavily expanding on the question I have asked myself obsessively over months now: "What am I going to do for the rest of my life?" So, like I usually do, I have made a list.

some things I would like to do for the rest of my life:
disciple some college kids / high school students (be someone's Paul, so to speak)
volunteer at elementary schools / children's hospitals
edit applications (mostly for high school / college students)
be an interior decorator fanatic
avidly love and rescue dogs on the side of the road
help at vacation bible school
write / blog (often)
photograph at an amateur level
be a wife (if God thinks that fits into the picture)
be a cool (or totally not) mom
internationally travel (but probably just on this side of the globe)
own a zoom-y motor scooter
colorfully, eclectically landscape
bake sweets
collect earrings / scarves
be totally in love with my geek
have mad skills at dancing in the kitchen
have beautiful hair
amateur artist / crafter
live near a delicious ice cream shop. and café. and an IKEA.

*All of these things are on top of having a job. Some job that I think is going to involve French, Business, English, and God haha, but I am still working on figuring out what that is. :)

Have a wonderful glorious day,
Mac

No comments: