Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Do you ever just lay there at night in the dark? You can't fall asleep, because there is so much going on in the world around you. New sounds, new breaths, new words of wisdom. The night sky and the stars hold so much, and all you have to do to learn from them is to look at them and regard them for their uniqueness. That place is the ravine between this world and the next, dreams and reality.

My program's going really well, by the way. I have a couple of new creative writing pieces (and some awful origami creations) to show for it. I know so many more games, and have so much more experience, and have made so many more friends, all in less than two weeks. I'll write more about it all later, but I'll be back to writing regularly in August.

xoxo,
mack. :)

1 comment:

That Blond Guy said...

Only every single night of my life.

Origami? Really? That's amazing. I've always been so impressed by people who do that. I just can't fathom how anyone could make a swan out of a little piece of paper.

Can't wait till August!